What do the two lucky survivors of the Karachi accident say?


کراچی
There are very few examples of anyone surviving a plane crash around the world. Survivors of these accidents are considered extremely lucky. Two such lucky ones are Muhammad Zubair and Punjab Bank President Zafar Mehsud.
Muhammad Zubair is an engineer by profession. He was so lucky that after staying in the hospital for one day, he was allowed to go home the next day, May 23. Mohammad Zubair did not suffer any major injuries except minor injuries while his body was burnt in some places but there is no danger in that either. Zafar Mehsud is injured. He has suffered multiple fractures to his arm and underwent surgery on May 23. There is still another operation to be done. According to Tafar Mehsud's family sources, his condition is better. Muhammad Zubair remembers the flight from Lahore to Karachi very well. "We left Lahore at one o'clock in the afternoon," he said. I was happy to have the opportunity to celebrate Eid at home in Corona and Lockdown. All the passengers were happy. Many passengers were telling their families that the bus would reach Karachi shortly. Many were even planning to celebrate Eid with their loved ones over the phone.
He said that everything was fine and nothing seemed to have gone wrong. Arriving in Karachi, the captain announced his leadership. But she could not lead. The plane then took off again. There were some tremors at that time, the plane remained in the air for ten minutes. Meanwhile, fear had spread inside the plane. People started reciting words aloud, praying, apologizing. Muhammad Zubair said that while I was praying, the pilot's voice echoed again. He was announcing that I was trying to lead again, after which the voices of prayers became louder. Shortly afterwards, it seemed that the plane was moving very fast towards the ground.
I remember losing consciousness. When he regained consciousness, he was in the plane with his seat belt on. I could hear the groans and screams of the wounded. There was smoke and fire everywhere. For a moment I didn't know if I was alive or not. But in a few moments my senses began to work fully. I couldn't see any passengers inside the plane, only smoke.
Muhammad Zubair said that during this time I saw a light. I took off my seat belt. The light was about ten feet away from me. I realized that I had to reach this light to save my life. The only way to get there was by leap and I had very little time. Fire and smoke were rising. Gathered all his courage and jumped with all his might to reach this light. When I got there, I almost lost consciousness. I just remember that I was immediately put in an ambulance and then when I arrived at the hospital I had no other ailment except a minor ailment. Now I will celebrate Eid in my house. But I still remember the passengers on my plane who lost their lives in the crash.
Zafar Mehsud is the President of Bank of Punjab. A day after the accident, he underwent arm surgery. His brother Ali Mehsud said that the doctors had forbidden him to speak for the next few days and at the same time instructed all the investigators not to talk to him about the accident as it would have adverse effects on the patient. Can be compiled. Ali Mehsud said he was told about the accident by his brother. Ali Mehsud said that when the plane crashed, Zafar Mehsud only remembered that he was pushed by something and he fell out of the plane. Probably fell on the roof of a car. He then fainted, but was picked up by people and rushed to a hospital.
Ali Mehsud said that the real heroes are the people who risked their lives to get close to the crash site, who helped Zafar Mehsud without wasting time and would take him away from the place of danger. We thank all of them and greet them.

Post a Comment

0 Comments