Leading Indian actor also fell victim to corona virus

Veteran actor Kiran Kumar tests positive for coronavirus » Kashmir ...

Leading Indian actor Kiran Kumar has tested positive for the corona virus, after which he has quarantined himself at his home and at the same time, he has revealed a shocking revelation that he has been diagnosed with the virus. ' found out.
According to Indian media, 74-year-old Kiran Kumar went to the hospital on May 14 and tested positive for corona virus, which he also revealed that he did not show any symptoms of corona virus. Karan Kumar, who has acted in several popular films including 'Dharkan', said, "I did not show any symptoms of the virus and on May 14, I went to the hospital for a medical check-up where I had to undergo corona virus test. So I had my test tested positive but at that time I did not have any symptoms of the virus and now I do not have any fever or cough, I am fine and I have quarantined myself at home. .

He added: "I have completely isolated myself from my family. My family lives on the second floor of the building while I live on the third floor. I will go for my second test on May 26 or 27 but I am fine now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments